All York Region Public Health Clinic COVID-19 vaccination clinics are now fully booked. Follow this link for more information: https://www.king.ca/your-local-government/news-and-notices/news-releases/update-york-region-public-health-covid-19
***END OF UPDATE***
To further support the immunization of York Region’s most vulnerable residents, York Region Public Health is opening two additional COVID-19 vaccination clinics this week to expedite vaccination to residents age 80+ (born in 1941 or earlier).
York Region is opening the following by appointment-only locations for COVID-19 vaccines:
- Richmond Green Sports Centre located in the City of Richmond Hill, operated by York Region Public Health starting Monday, March 1, 2021
- Georgina Ice Palace located in the Town of Georgina, operated by York Region Public Health starting Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Vaccines delivered through these clinics will be primarily for residents 80+ (born 1941 or earlier) at this time.
York Region Public Health clinics are in addition to clinics in partnership with local health-care providers who are administering vaccines to residents 80+ and Highest Priority and Very High Priority Health Care Workers, as defined by the Ministry of Health. These clinics are located at:
- located in the City of Vaughan, operated by Mackenzie Health
- located in the City of Markham, operated by Eastern York Region North Durham (EYRND) Ontario Health Team (OHT)
- located in the Town of Newmarket, operated by Southlake Regional Health Centre
York Region residents age 80+ can begin booking an appointment for their COVID-19 vaccination at any of the above clinics on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 8 a.m. Appointments can be booked at york.ca/COVID19Vaccine
Residents age 80+ who are not comfortable booking an online appointment booking an online appointment are encouraged to seek out a support person (caregiver, family member or friend) who can assist in booking this appointment on their behalf.