VOLUNTEER FIRE SERVICE PERSONNEL
Our Recruitment is currently CLOSED, please check back in the Fall of 2021 for updates.
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria upon submitting their application:
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must currently reside within 8kms of any of King Fire & Emergency Services Fire Station (King City, Schomberg or Nobleton)
- Must currently be free and clear of a Criminal Record for which a pardon has not been granted (Criminal Background check from York Regional Police)
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License (and insurance)
- Vulnerable Sector clearance through York Regional Police
Preferred Candidates will:
- Be available for Emergency Response between the hours of 7:00am & 5:00pm
- Currently possess a Valid Class “D” License with “Z” Endorsement
- Have current First Aid/CPR from a recognized institution or provider
For more information, or to pick up an application, please contact:
Andrea Ball – Assistant to the Fire Chief 905-833-2800.
Please submit applications electronically to email@example.com
They will be received 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Personal information is collected under authority of the Municipal Act and will be used to determine eligibility for potential employment.