NOTICE: To all residents within Nobleton part of Sewer Connection – Phase 2 contract 3
The variable rate for the water & wastewater rate is combined on the bill. The water portion is $2.00, and Wastewater is $2.55 for a combined rate of $4.55 for Tier 1. The variable rate covers the operating costs of water and wastewater services from the Region and the Township.
These fees are in accordance with the Townships Water and Wastewater By-Law.
NEW! Property owners can now monitor their water usage online!
With our new online portal you can sign up to:
- Access your daily water consumption
- Sign up to receive warnings of high consumption and potential problems
- Track your history and usage
To sign up:
- Visit www.my-kngon.sensus-analytics.ca
- Enter your email address and create a password. A link will be generated and sent to your email address.
- Click on the link that was emailed to you and then set up your account. When creating your account your name must be entered EXACTLY as it appears on the bill. This includes any dashes, spaces or special characters.
- Once your account has been created and you are able to log in, you will see the dashboard for your account. The dashboard will show you water usage for your current and previous billing cycles, up to one year ago.
For additional help signing up please watch this helpful training video.
Water Bill Information
Water Bill Payment Options
The penalty charge for a late water payment is 5% and it is added on the first day after the due date.