*Our Parks Team will begin shutting down splash pads beginning Monday September 20th.
The Township of King Parks & Forestry Division provides a wide range of Township services that maintain, beautify, protect and enhance both the existing infrastructure of King and its future growth plan, including:
- Maintenance of over 90 Hectares of parkland and over 205 Hectares of passive open space
- Maintain Township wide street beautification program
- Garbage collection in parks, trails and open spaces
- Winter snow removal at Township facilities
- Administer and implement the Memorial Bench & Tree Program
- Contribute to Township wide landscaping design and construction services for new parks, infrastructure improvements and tree plantings
- Sports field maintenance
- Horticultural program - annual displays planted throughout the community cores
- Consult with the community on new and upcoming parks projects
- Special Event Equipment coordination
- For more information on related Parks & Trails topics please see Parks Frequently Asked Questions
- For information on major projects relating to Parks & Forestry, visit the Major Projects page
If you require further information on one of our parks, have a concern or want to report a problem please contact email@example.com or 905-833-5321.