The Township is committed to providing safe drinking water to our residents, businesses, and visitors.
The Ministry of the Environment issued the following Drinking Water Works Permits (DWWP) and Municipal Drinking Water Licences (MDWL) under the Safe Drinking Water Act and recognized the Township of King as an eligible and qualified municipality to operate and maintain the water distribution systems within Ansnorveldt, King City, Nobleton, and Schomberg.
- Licence 121-104 - Ansnorveldt issue 3
- Licence 121-103 - King City issue 3
- Licence 121-102 - Nobleton issue 3
- Licence 121-101 - Schomberg issue 4
- DWWP 121-104 - Ansnorveldt issue 4
- DWWP 121-203- King City issue 5
- DWWP 121-102 - Nobleton issue 4
- DWWP 121-101 - Schomberg issue 4
The Township of King continues to operate and maintain our drinking water systems under an approved Drinking Water Quality Management System (DWQMS). The Township has developed an Operational Plan that implements all of the elements of the required Quality Management System.