In an effort to divert textiles currently going to the landfill in Township of King, we are proud to launch our new textile diversion program. The Township of King textile donation bins are conveniently located at community facilities providing secure, 24/7 access for the donations of all used textiles. Since March 2017, King has diverted 198,941lbs (and counting!) of textiles from landfill sites.
*Please do not leave any items outside donation bins. Instead, check out your other options to donate items below:
- What You Can Leave in a Donation Bin
- What Diabetes Canada Will Come Pick-Up (Scroll down to schedule a pick-up)
- What You Can Bring to a Curbside Drop-Off
- How to Prepare Your Donation
Donate your textiles at one of the following locations:
- Nobleton Arena - 15 Old King Road, Nobleton
- King City Arena - 25 Doctors Lane, King City
- Trisan Centre - 25 Dillane Drive, Schomberg
In addition, the Township of King has partnered with Diabetes Canada to offer our residents the convenience of scheduling a Free home pick up by clicking on the link below. All donations provided will support Diabetes Canada and the 11 million Canadians affected by diabetes or pre-diabetes.