Road Occupancy for Special Events

Township roads may be temporarily closed or occupied for certain special events such as parades and processions, festivals, social activities, and athletic events. 

Please file applications a minimum of two months in advance of your intended event date. 

Contact the Clerks Division: or 905-833-5321

Need a Road Occupancy permit for construction activity?

For more information please visit construction road occupancy permits  or contact the Public Works Department by emailing or calling 905-833-5321