The Township is currently seeking interested individuals to participate in the following Committees and Boards:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (AAC)
- Committee of Adjustment (COA)
- Heritage Advisory Committee (HAC)
- King Township Public Library Board
- Holland Marsh Drainage System Joint Municipal Service Board (HMDSJMSB)
Submit your application demonstrating your passion for the community as well as any knowledge and perspectives relevant to the committee or board you are applying for.
Applications must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 14th and can be submitted online at www.king.ca/committees.
Visit https//www.king.ca/committees to learn more about each committee and board and about the recruitment process in general.
Have questions? E-mail the Clerk’s Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become involved and participate with King as a Committee/Board Volunteer!
We value your participation!