The Township of King's Community Service Department offers a number of drop-in programs to keep you active and engaged.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some drop-in programs are cancelled until further notice.
Outdoor Ice Rinks
Need to cancel or change a time slot? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your booking.
Scroll to the "Shinny at Outdoor Rinks" section below for more information on booking a shinny time slot.
Click HERE to register for a time slot.
SEE BELOW FOR THE STATUS OF EACH OUTDOOR ICE RINK.
- Our systems are not refrigerated, so conditions must be optimal to ensure success.
- Optimal conditions include consistent temperatures of -5C for several days in a row without a weather event.
- While we need the weather to cooperate, it's also critical that you stay off of these surfaces while we build them.
- Check back for the most current information and rink status updates and follow us on social media: Instagram & Facebook @kingprc
- *Pre-registration is required. See "Outdoor Ice Rink Guidelines" section below for more information.
25 Dillane Drive
Schomberg ON L0G 1T0
*West side of arena.
(8am - 5pm)
Cold Creek Conservation Area
**All other visitors please park at the Visitor Centre or Education Centre parking lot
Dr. William Laceby Nobleton Community Centre & Arena
(8am - 8pm)
|King City Lions Arena|
25 Doctors Lane
King City ON L7B 1G2
*West side of arena behind Skate Park.
(8am - 8pm)
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Recreational Drop-In Programs
Public Skating & Shinny Hockey
Trisan Fitness Drop-in
The Trisan Fitness centre offers a wide variety of drop-in programs from fitness classes, walking track and day pass to the gym. For more information please visit Trisan Fitness Centre.