Construction to improve culverts on Hwy. 27,north of Lloydtown-Aurora Road, are scheduled to start next month.
- Culverts allow water, such as streams or storm water, to pass freely under the road
- Improvements include relining the culvert to extend its service life
- July 2022 to August 2022
- As with all road construction projects, work may be rescheduled due to weather and York Region will provide advance notice where possible
Impacts to travellers
- Weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Temporary lane restrictions may be required
If you have any questions about this project, please contact:
- Senior Project Manager, Shu Zhu, at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 75295 or email@example.com
- Construction Administrator, Matthew Jebb at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 75233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For after-hours emergencies, please contact York Region’s Roads and Traffic Operations Centre at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 75200.
For general inquiries, please contact Transportation Operations at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 75000 or via email at email@example.com.