King Township is pleased to announce that the Trisan Fitness Centre and running track re-opened to the public as of 6 am on Wed., March 17.
At this time, no in-person fitness classes will be offered. However, the Township will continue to offer virtual fitness classes via the Trisan Live platform.
Over the past year, fitness services were adapted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic to provide a safe continuation of programming for members.
Given the ongoing modifications and the direct impact these changes have had on program delivery, class schedules, capacity limits and hours of operation, the Township will now be offering a new month-to-month membership fee structure.
This new membership has been developed to better adapt to any future changes and impacts related to COVID-19 and will be piloted on a trial basis until public health measures are eased and/or facility user numbers are sustainable enough to warrant increased service levels for a prolonged period of time.
Before You Enter - Need to Knows (Full details at www.king.ca/trisancentre)
- Members must complete the COVID-19 online screening tool before entering the facility and show Reception Staff completed results each time they visit the facility.
- All members must now pre-register for their desired workout timeslot. All lockers and change rooms will be closed until further notice. Members will be given access to small storage bins to place their personal belongings into during their workout.
- Members must fully read and agree to the Covid-19 Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability Waiver presented during the registration process.
- While patrons must wear their mask upon entering, exiting and travelling within the facility, masks are allowed to be removed while taking part in physical activity within the fitness area (upstairs) or track.
- Maintain social distancing practices at all times while in the centre. Wayfinding signage, identified exit and entry points, and social distancing markings have been placed throughout the centre to aid patrons.
- If you are working out in the fitness centre, there will be a water refill station. If you are using the track, please come prepared with a pre-filled water bottle.
- All workout timeslots will be booked in one-hour increments and patrons are asked to arrive no more than five minutes in advance of their timeslot. Patrons must register ahead of time for their desired timeslots online at townshipofking.perfectmind.com. All timeslots may be booked up to three days in advance.
For more information regarding hours of operation, registering for fitness programs online and other health and safety protocols within the centre please visit www.king.ca/trisancentre.
For all other fitness inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all of our members for their continued support and patience during this time.
Jason Ballantyne, communications officer | Phone: 905-833-4573 | Email: email@example.com