As a response to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Provincial Government has initiated a province-wide emergency break beginning on Saturday, April 3rd at 12:01AM. As a result, all indoor recreational fitness activities are currently closed until further notice.
Welcome to the Trisan Fitness Centre
Located at 25 Dillane Drive in Schomberg Ont. The Trisan Fitness Centre offers an active workout space featuring a variety of cardio and strength equipment, walking track and programs for all fitness levels. We can be contacted at email@example.com.
Based on the guidance from health authorities across provincial and regional levels of government, King has implemented new health and safety operating procedures to allow for enhanced social distancing, cleaning and disinfecting measures within the centre.
Before You Enter - Need to Knows
- Members must complete the COVID-19 online screening tool before entering the facility and show Reception Staff completed results each time they visit the facility. The screening tool can be accessed via your cell phone by going to screening.king.ca.
- All members must now pre-register for their desired workout timeslot. A registration how-to can be found here. All lockers and change rooms will be closed until further notice. Members will be given access to small storage bins to place their personal belongings into during their workout.
- Members must fully read and agree to the Covid-19 Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability Waiver presented during the registration process.
- While patrons must wear their mask upon entering, exiting and travelling within the facility, masks are allowed to be removed while taking part in physical activity within the fitness area (upstairs) or track.
- Maintain social distancing practices at all times while in the centre. Wayfinding signage, identified exit and entry points, and social distancing markings have been placed throughout the centre to aid patrons.
- If you are working out in the fitness centre, there will be a water refill station. If you are using the track, please come prepared with a pre-filled water bottle.
- All workout timeslots will be booked in 1 hour increments and patrons are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes in advance of their timeslot. Patrons must register ahead of time for their desired timeslots online at townshipofking.perfectmind.com. All timeslots may be booked up to 3 days in advance.
COVID-19 Screening Tool
Members will be required to answer a short series of screening questions in order to access reopened Township facilities. You must screen the same day that you are exercising and every day that you enter into the facility. Lastly, upon entrance you must show reception your confirmation 'checkmark' that you've been cleared to enter into the facility. To access the screening tool please go to screening.king.ca.
Memberships & Services
Given the number of ongoing changes and direct impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on our program delivery, class schedule, capacity limits and hours of operation, we have made the decision to refund all fitness memberships at this time. These refunds will appear as a credit on each user account and can be put toward future daily or monthly gym/track membership or Trisan Live programming. All credits will be added to the member's account and available for use as of 4:30pm on Monday, March 15th.
If you wish to receive a refund for your membership (instead of an account credit), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A new month-to-month membership program has been developed to better adapt to any future changes and impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This program will be piloted on a trial basis until public health measures are eased and/or facility user numbers are sustainable enough to warrant increased service levels for a prolonged period of time.
The track has been divided into running and walking spots to reduce the amount of passing done at any given time. Participants must follow proper social distancing measures at all times while on the track. The hours of 9am-10am (Mon-Sat) will be designated for seniors use only. All members must pre-register for the track at townshipofking.perfectmind.com. The track may be booked up to 3 days in advance.
Group Exercise Classes
At this time, no in-person fitness classes will be offered, however the Township will continue to offer virtual fitness classes through Trisan Live.
Trisan Live Virtual Classes
INTRODUCING TRISAN LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES!
Current Session: MARCH 8th - APRIL 1st
Next Session: April 6th - April 29th
There are no excuses now! Experience an amazing workout without having to leave your home. The Township of King is excited to offer Trisan Live, a virtual monthly membership that allows you to enjoy your favourite Trisan Fitness Instructors from the comfort of your living room!
Each month will feature ten live classes a week with four different instructors and every month will bring new, exciting classes to keep your workouts fun and effective.
With the purchase of a Trisan Live Virtual Membership, participants will be able to sign up for the classes they love OR drop-in to a class for a nominal fee! Simply log into your PerfectMind account to purchase the membership and to sign up for classes. Click here for a step-by-step process on how to register for classes. Membership purchase and class registration for the fourth session begins Tuesday March 30th, 2021.
Monthly Package: $40.00 + HST for the month
Drop-In Fee: $5.00 + HST for one class
Please be advised that this class, as well as the other virtual classes, will be all be conducted online using a third-party application called Zoom. As a result, you will be required to download and configure the Zoom application for use on your home computer (Windows or Mac), tablet (iOS or Android), or smartphone (iOS or Android).
A fitness staff will be available during the online class via Zoom to monitor the class and provide any help to participants through the chat.
Please note that only participants who have a valid Trisan Live membership and have pre-registered for their class will be admitted to enter beyond the waiting room and into the class. Our moderator has an official roster list that will only allow registered participants.
Prior to taking any of these online classes, we recommend that you consult with a family physician in order to ensure you are physically able to and medically cleared to engage in this class.