Welcome to the Trisan Fitness Centre
Located at 25 Dillane Drive in Schomberg Ont. The Trisan Fitness Centre offers an active workout space featuring a variety of cardio and strength equipment, walking track and programs for all fitness levels. We can be contacted at 905-939-1216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTRODUCING TRISAN LIVE - VIRTUAL CLASSES
Starting Monday, January 11th, 2021 – February 4th, 2021
There are no excuses now! Experience an amazing workout without having to leave your home. The Township of King is excited to offer Trisan Live, a virtual monthly membership that allows you to enjoy your favourite Trisan Fitness Instructors from the comfort of your living room!
Each month will feature ten live classes a week with four different instructors and every month will bring new, exciting classes to keep your workouts fun and effective.
With the purchase of a Trisan Live Virtual Membership, participants will be able to sign up for the classes they love OR drop-in to a class for a nominal fee! Simply log into your PerfectMind account to purchase the membership and to sign up for classes. Click here for a step-by-step process on how to register for classes. Membership purchase and class registration begins January 4, 2021.
Monthly Package: $40.00 + HST for the month
Drop-In Fee: $5.00 + HST for one class
If you were an existing member at the Trisan Centre with an Unlimited Membership and you would like to put it toward using Trisan Live, please contact email@example.com to register
Please be advised that this class, as well as the other virtual classes, will be all be conducted online using a third-party application called Zoom. As a result, you will be required to download and configure the Zoom application for use on your home computer (Windows or Mac), tablet (iOS or Android), or smartphone (iOS or Android).
A fitness staff will be available during the online class via Zoom to monitor the class and provide any help to participants through the chat.
Please note that only participants who have a valid Trisan Live membership and have pre-registered for their class will be admitted to enter beyond the waiting room and into the class. Our moderator has an official roster list that will only allow registered participants.
Prior to taking any of these online classes, we recommend that you consult with a family physician in order to ensure you are physically able to and medically cleared to engage in this class.
As a response to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Provincial Government has placed York Region into lockdown. As a result, all indoor recreational fitness activities are currently closed until further notice.
Based on the guidance from health authorities across provincial and regional levels of government, King has implemented new health and safety operating procedures to allow for enhanced social distancing, cleaning and disinfecting measures within the centre.
Before You Enter - Need to Knows
- Members must complete the COVID-19 online screening tool before entering the facility and show Reception Staff completed results each time they visit the facility. The screening tool can be accessed via your cell phone by going to screening.king.ca.
- All members must now pre-register for their desired workout timeslot. A registration how-to can be found here. All lockers and change rooms will be closed until further notice. Members will be given access to small storage bins to place their personal belongings into during their workout.
- Members must fully read and agree to the Covid-19 Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability Waiver presented during the registration process.
- While patrons must wear their mask upon entering, exiting and travelling within the facility, masks are allowed to be removed while taking part in physical activity within the fitness area (upstairs), group exercise rooms or track.
- Maintain social distancing practices at all times while in the centre. Wayfinding signage, identified exit and entry points, and social distancing markings have been placed throughout the centre to aid patrons.
- If you are working out in the fitness centre, there will be a water refill station. If you are taking a class or using the track, please come prepared with a pre-filled water bottle.
Important Information on Existing Memberships
If anyone had an active membership at the time of the centre closing on March 15th, 2020, please click here to find how we are managing memberships going forward.
COVID-19 Screening Tool
Members will be required to answer a short series of screening questions in order to access reopened Township facilities. Please click here to see the three ways you can screen. You must screen the same day that you are exercising and every day that you enter into the facility. Lastly, upon entrance you must show reception your confirmation 'checkmark' that you've been cleared to enter into the facility.
All workout timeslots will be booked in 1 hour increments and patrons are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes in advance of their timeslot. Patrons must register ahead of time for their desired timeslots online at townshipofking.perfectmind.com. All timeslots may be booked up to 3 days in advance.
Due to current York Region lockdown restrictions all Township facilities are closed and in-person fitness services have been suspended.
The track has been divided into running and walking spots to reduce the amount of passing done at any given time. Participants must follow proper social distancing measures at all times while on the track. The hours of 9am-10am (Mon-Sun) will be designated for seniors use only. All members must pre-register for the track at townshipofking.perfectmind.com. The track may be booked up to 3 days in advance.
Group Exercise Classes
Due to current York Region lockdown restrictions all Township facilities are closed and in-person fitness classes have been suspended.
In response to Covid-19 provincial regulations classes will now be capped at 10 participants in each class with the exception of spin at 9 participants and there will be scheduled cleaning and sanitization between every class. All members must pre-register for group fitness classes at townshipofking.perfectmind.com. All classes may be booked up to 3 days in advance. Please note, participants are required to bring their own yoga mat and props from home.