Free Resources for Your Business
Get free printable signs for a variety of needs. Get links to educational videos. Read a variety of guides.
The Province of Ontario has enacted legislation to prevent the spread of COVID-19. York Region’s Medical Officer of Health has also issued a class Order under section 22 of the Heath Protection and Promotion Act to banquet halls and related facilities, shopping malls and retail stores to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. The enforcement of laws and the order continues to be a priority.
York Region public health inspectors and local municipal bylaw officers are able to enforce COVID-19 related Regulations under the Reopening Ontario Act.
- You must create a mask policy for your establishment
- You must communicate this new policy to staff and customers
- ***Download sample policy available for adaptation (Microsoft Word)
- You must train your staff on the policy and who is exempt
- All staff, customers or visitors must wear a mask indoors, with some exceptions (e.g. children under the age of five and people with certain health conditions, employees in designated areas or protected by a physical barrier)
- Proof is not required if someone has an exemption
- Signage must be posted at all entrances advising everyone to wear a mask
These seminars and workshops range from one-and-a-half to three hours in length, and are designed to cover a variety of topics and industry specific material such as business plan development, bookkeeping, marketing, social media, and financing to name a few.
The Free Seminar Series are open to new and existing business owners that are looking for new tools and ideas to implement in their businesses, while providing the opportunity for networking and questions to be answered in an intimate setting.
Printable 8.5”x11” poster to use as a reminder to practice proper hand hygiene when entering the building.
Open here ** broken link
This guidance document from the Ontario Ministry of Health provides a wide variety of basic information only. It is not intended to take the place of medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or legal advice.