King Fire and Emergency Services along with other municipal staff members our extremely proud to report that our immunization clinic at the Trisan Centre in Schomberg is now open.
Appointments only, no walk-ins.
This clinic is currently being offered to King Township residents to fill all of the first spots.
The age group is 65 years and up.
The book an appointment (based on the availability of the vaccine) please visit York Region's website by clicking here.
- The following individuals are now eligible to book an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine:
- York Region residents 65 years of age and older (born in 1956 or earlier)
- Highest, Very High and High Priority Health Care Workers who live OR work in York Region
- Staff, essential caregivers and any residents that have not yet received a first dose in long-term care homes, high-risk retirement homes and First Nations elder care homes
- Alternative level of care patients in hospitals who have a confirmed admission to a long-term care home, retirement home or other congregate care home for seniors
- Staff, residents and caregivers in retirement homes and other congregate care settings for seniors
- Indigenous adults and adult members of their households
- Adult recipients of chronic home care services who live in York Region (appropriate documentation, such as letter from Ontario Health Team/Central LHIN, will be required)
- Faith leaders who live or work in York Region AND provide end of life care, care of the deceased, care of those who are unwell or provides pastoral services in vulnerable setting