St. Andrews Presbyterian Church also known as Eversley Presbyterian Church served the religious needs of the community for 110 years. Built in 1848 the stone construction is representative of the Scottish influence of the area and the common use of fieldstone as building material. Its first minister, Reverend John Tawse, also the local school teacher, served the congregation from 1837 until 1860. He was followed by Dr. James Carmichael who remained for 50 years until 1910. Henry Frost, originator of Ontario school of music education, is buried in the adjacent cemetery. Designated in 1984.