Senator David Reesor donated the land for a church, cemetery, manse and Temperance Hall. Built in 1859 by Number 220 of the Sons of Temperance this hall’s simple serviceable style is typical of many halls built at the time, though few remain in the area. In 1910, the Laskay Women’s Institute took it over and used the hall for its meetings and occasionally for other community activities. Now owned by the municipality it is maintained and managed by a volunteer group of Laskay residents. Designated in 1986.