Believed to be the oldest surviving railway station in Canada the King Station was built in 1852 and served Springhill on the Northern Railway. Moved in 1968 it was relocated in 1989 to the Museum site. It includes a vertical board and batten exterior, decorative and functional barge boards and roof overhang supports, arched windows and doors. While the interior flooring and walls are tongue and groove pine, the walls are patterned and ornately laid to compliment massive arches and interior trim. Designated in 1990.