Built in 1851 by an offshoot of the Children of Peace, the King Christian Church became the King Emmanuel Baptist Church in 1931. It was moved in 1982 to the King Township Museum grounds (see King Heritage Map Site 18). The church is of simple construction with 3 windows on each side, interior pine flooring, four-foot high beaded pine wainscoting and plastered walls that arch gracefully into a clear-span ceiling. A double-aisle of 27 pine pews extends to a raised platform. Designated in 1992.