Third Party Advertiser ("TPA")
Notice of Registration must be filed with the Clerk of each municipality where advertising will take place. Notice of Registration may be filed beginning on May 1st, 2018 until Friday, October 19th, 2018 (the Friday before voting day) during regular business hours.
Notice of Registration must be filed as follows:
- in person or by an agent with an original signature; no faxes or electronically transmitted registration notices will be accepted.
- with proof of identity as prescribed in O.Reg. 304/13, as amended
- with the Notice of Registration (Form 7)
- with the declaration of qualification, signed by the individual or by a representative of the corporation or trade union
- the person filing as the representative must provide proof that they are authorized to act on behalf of the corporation or trade union.